Want a workout trunk full that highlight your chest muscles, your back and your shoulders? These exercises are for you.
We know that a trunk as well been working is essential, not only for the aesthetic part, but also by maintaining a good posture. Then will be addressed 7 exercises to incorporate into your workout the trunk, exercises those who seek to work all the muscle groups in the upper part of your body.
There will be a comprehensive approach and functional to add to your workout, being worked the chest muscles, back, shoulders and arms. Follow the foundation of the “increase of muscle volume”, add this workout routine and you will see the results come to you.
7 EXERCISES FOR YOUR WORKOUT FROM THE TRUNK
1. THE BENCH PRESS PLAN
This exercise is the champion in developing the muscles of the upper part of the body, showing several studies that is the exercise that more muscle fibers prompts the level of the breastplate, also involving the front part of the shoulders and the triceps. It is, therefore, a fundamental piece in your workout of the trunk.
– Execution –
- Lie on a flat bench and grab a handle bar in pronation and slightly further out than the width of the shoulders.
- Descend in a controlled manner in the direction of the chest and go back up by making extension of the elbows. Not move too much in the handle due to the fact that increase the probability of injury.
- INCLINED BENCH PRESS
– Running –
- Put the bank with a slope of 30 or 45, this last one will put an extra emphasis on the glass earlier. In the sitting position, grasp a bar or dumbbells held in pronation (the palm of the hand to the front), and hands slightly more apart than the width of the shoulders.
- Slowly lower the weight until the bar touch the upper part of the chest.
- Push the bar/dumbbells upward until the elbows are extended (without locking the joint at the top of the movement, and without pausing, so the flow of the movement and ensure the muscle tension constant).
- ROW WITH BAR (HANDLE SUPINATION)
– Running –
- Place your feet shoulder width apart, lean the trunk forward until it is almost horizontal.
- Grasp the handle bar in supination (palm facing upward) and to the width of the shoulders, bringing the same in the direction of the navel and returning to the starting position doing extension controlled.
- Keep the back aligned with the shoulders to the back in the execution of the entire movement, with special attention to the contraction of the abdominal muscles. At the time of the extension of the arms, the shoulders might be slightly lower, without compromising the posture.
- If you are not able to touch the bar in the area of the abdomen, you should lower the weight to ensure the correct range of motion
- Place your hands in a bar, take in pronation and further away than the width of the shoulders.
- Pull the body upward until the chin is above the bar and re-extend the arms in a controlled manner to return to the starting position.
- To decrease the intensity, assist with an elasticated band; to increase the intensity place a weight on the feet.
- PADDLE HIGH WITH THE BAR
– Running –
- Standing, grasp a bar, take pronation to the width of the shoulders.
- Pull the bar up to the neck with the elbows pointing to the sides and up
- Allow the wrists to be slightly bent as the bar rises. Lower the bar and repeat for the desired number of repetitions depending on your goal.
- PRESS SHOULDERS WITH BAR
– Running –
- Feet to the width of your shoulders or you can put one foot in front and another behind, while the front leg slightly bent
- Grab a bar with weight adjusted to their physical condition, grip in pronation and further away than the width of the shoulders.
- Position the bar on the front of the neck and back extension of the elbows.
- Return to the starting position in a controlled manner and then re-extend the elbow to almost full extension, taking due care not to lock the joint at the end of the extension.
- You can perform this exercise standing or sitting. On foot have greater activation of your core, this being used to stabilize your trunk.
The funds between banks represent one of the exercises that best request the triceps, according to studies electromiográficos. To perform this exercise, start by positioning your body perpendicular to a bench, with the palms of the hands resting on the edge of the bank and the elbows extended.
– Running –
- Place the feet on top of a bench or any other elevated platform, with the knees slightly bent.
- Supporting the weight of the trunk on the palms of the hands, down your body until the elbows are at 90 °, then raise the trunk, extending the arms until the elbows are almost straight.
In this exercise it is possible to decrease the difficulty of the exercise by positioning your feet on the ground instead of on top of a bank. You have the option to make funds in the parallel bars, positioning the same approximately to the width of the shoulders. Opting for a take away, it recruits more pectoral muscle and works less on the triceps.
Was here with exercises to add to your workout for the trunk, which you can add to your workout routine when you want to give an emphasis on the upper part of the body. Before you start a training plan, consult with a professional in the field so they can assist in the correct execution of the exercises.