Want some shredded abs and it is saturated of the famous crunches? Take note of the following exercises with the trx for abs and see the results.
Tired of the traditional sessions of abdominal and desperate to see some kind of results? Watch out these exercises with the trx for abs to give a new breath to your workouts and be able to reveal finally your six-pack.
The trx represents a training tool functional, which uses your own body weight. It is a very versatile tool, that can be used to work all the muscle groups, and adequate to different physical conditions, since the degree of difficulty can be adapted to the level of experience of the person in question.
It never hurts to mention that your abdominal will only appear, if you combine a good routine of training of force with a dietary plan appropriate to their needs and by following the proper grounds of loss of fat mass.
EXERCISES WITH TRX TO ABS: WHAT TO DO?
This represents the basic position so that you have a good basis to do exercises with the trx for abs. Will turn the deepest part of your abdominal (transverse abdominal), which is crucial in maintaining a good core and to protect your spine and keep it free of problems inherent to the same, as is the case of hernias.
– Execution –
- Position yourself stomach down and place your feet on the handles of the trx.
- Keeping your arms straight and hands in line with shoulders, hold the static position with the abdominal muscles well contracted and the concern to keep the trunk aligned, without drooping over the bowl to not increase the tension on the lower back area.
- Hold this position for at least 30 seconds and do 3 sets.
- TRX PIKE
This exercise is something advanced and assumes that you already have a core of strong and well stabilized.
– Running –
- Start in the position of the plank with the feet on the handles of the trx and the palms of the hands on the floor in line with shoulders.
- Pressing the ground with your hands, lift the hip while pulling in the direction of the chest. The final position should look like an inverted V and the abdominal muscles should be contracted during the execution of the entire movement.
- Slowly lower your legs to the starting position. Do 3 sets of 10 to 15 repetitions, depending on how difficult you find the exercise.
– Running –
- In a position to plank, pull your knees in toward the chest, being careful never drooping over the bowl and keeping the abdominals always contracted.
- Perform 3 sets of 12 to 15 repetitions.
- CRUNCH OBLIQUE
– Running –
- The same position of the previous year, but running a small twist of the body to one side and to the other, giving a special emphasis on the obliques.
- Perform 3 sets of 12 repetitions, alternating sides, that is, 6 repetitions for each side.
- MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS
– Running –
- In the position of the board, also with the hands on the floor in line with shoulders, keep the torso straight and pull one leg at a time in the direction of the chest.
- Perform 30 reps (15 each leg), with the concern mentioned above: abdominal firm, without drooping over the stem and controlling the breathing cycles, ensuring that it never causes apnea.
As you can see, to have a good core, there is much to do to in addition to the conventional exercises that we associate automatically the training of abdominal.
Stayed here with a variety of exercises with trx to abs, to give a new dynamic to your workout and be able to finally start seeing results and improve your stability.
Ensure that you also perform exercises for the spine the lumbar spineso that your core is all worked holistically and without creating descompensações, thus creating a perfect synergy.
Ask a professional in the area, so that the execution of the exercises addressed is the most appropriate and be able to as well get the real benefit of the same and keep yourself injury-free.