Search exercises with elastic band without going to the gym, but don’t know what to do? In this article, discover 6 exercises with elastic band to make at home.
Many times with the attacks day-to-day we could not go to the gym, so the terms of finding solutions to train in-house. It is in this sense that the exercises with the elastic band to make at home became so popular, since all that is needed are only one or two elastic bands.
This does not mean that you are not able to do a good workout, since they are needed major equipment of the gym to perform an intense workout and work the entire body.
The exercises with rubber band to make at home are a fantastic way to train without leaving the comfort of home and perform exercises that provide a stimulus to global and that require a lot of strength of the core due to the greater stability needed to maintain a correct posture when running.
Stay with our selection of 6 exercises with elastic band to make at home, you should make 3 to 4 times per week, in order to obtain the best results.
6 EXERCISES WITH ELASTIC BAND TO MAKE AT HOME
1. ROW SITTING WITH ELASTICATED BAND
The exercise rowing sitting with elastic band is a great exercise to train your back and arms, such as your core.
In the back are several muscles involved in this exercise (latissimus dorsi, romboides, trapezoids, infra and supra spinous, teres minor, etc.), in the arms the bicep is the muscle that helps in the movement of pulling the tape to itself, and the muscles of the core also helps to maintain a good alignment from the shoulders to the waist, when well contracted during the movement.
– Running –
- Sit on the floor, with the legs semi-flexing or completely stretched out, with the elastic band puts on the soles of the feet;
- With your back straight and slightly inclined to the rear to have balance, pull the rubber band to the body, with the elbows directed to the rear;
- In the motion of rowing, the shoulder blades must draw on in order to work efficiently the muscles of the back.
2. SQUAT + PRESS WITH ELASTIC BAND
The movement of squat + press with elastic band is great for working the muscles of the legs, shoulders, arms (triceps) and core.
– Running –
- Standing with your feet shoulder width apart and the elastic band fastened below the same, hold the elastic band with both hands facing the front, to the height of the shoulders;
- Flexing the knees and hips to do a squat, keeping the feet flat on the floor and back straight, while keeping the hands next to the shoulders;
- Then, when you return to the standing position, push the elastic to the top, so as to strengthen the shoulders and the triceps.
Perform 3 sets of 15 to 20 reps.
3. PUSH UPS WITH ELASTIC BAND
The exercise of the pushup is an exercise that’s brutal to work the strength in the chest, arms (triceps – the muscles at the back of the arm) and the core.
With an elasticated band, this effort will be even greater that will promote more significant changes in your strength and toning of the arms, chest and core.
– Running –
- In the position of plank, with arms straight and aligned with your chest, open in a position where your elbows fold up to approximately 90 degrees, with the elastic band to be caught in the hands and the pass in the area dorsal of the body;
- The elbows should be flexed facing out – the details of the position of the hands and the movement of the elbows are important, because if both are closed the main force goes to the triceps, which prevents more exercise;
- The body must rely now only on the hands and toes, keeping a right position;
- Start with a flexion of the elbow until the chest reaches the two fingers from the floor (remember that breadth is important in all exercises) and return to the initial position with the extension arm, keeping the trunk steady, without letting the hip drop.
If you have difficulty in completing the exercise with straight legs, place your knees on the floor so as to facilitate the execution.
4. ABDUCTIONS OF ARMS WITH ELASTICATED BAND
The abductions of the arms are a great exercise for strengthening the shoulders. Also required is an effort of the core, since it is necessary to stabilize the body to perform the exercise with good posture.
– Running –
- On foot, with the elastic band underneath your feet, placing your hands next to the body, the hold in the band;
- Then, raise the arms sideways movement (abduction) until they reach to the height of the shoulders;
- Re-joining the arms to the torso, in a controlled way on the descent, so as to maintain tension throughout the movement.
If the exercise is too difficult, give less tension to the rubber band, or flexing slightly the arms.
5. BICEPS CURL WITH ELASTIC BAND
Exercise biceps curl with elastic band is an exercise is able to strengthen the arms, especially in the pull function. Perform the exercise without the balance of the trunk to a greater activation of the arms and core.
– Running –
- On foot, with the elastic band underneath the feet, hold the band with your hands;
- Then, flex the elbow, pulling the band up;
- The downward movement should be carried out in a controlled manner to maintain tension in the biceps for as long as possible and thus get the best results.
You can do the exercise with the hands of a neutral, that is, the palms of the hands facing inward, or at the end of the movement to make a torsion of the wrist, turning the palms of the hands to the ceiling.
6. TRÍCEP WITH ELASTICATED BAND
As in our day to day lives we need strength to push things, the triceps should be worked on.
In this way, the muscles at the back of the arms are another muscle group that we must include in a routine of exercises with the elastic band.
– Running –
- Standing, with one foot in front of the other, put the elastic band under the back foot, grabbing the other end of the elastic band with the hand of the same side;
- In the initial phase of the movement the arm should be elevated above the head, but in flexion, with the elbow pointing to the ceiling;
- To work the trícep, stretch the arm, bringing the hand above the head as possible.
It was in this article with six exercises, with elasticated band to make at home for days that you don’t feel like going to the gym. These exercises are quite complete and works all the muscles of the body.
As in any physical activity we recommend that, even doing physical activity at home, is accompanied by a professional in the area with credibility, that help to respect the limits of your body and adapt the training to you and your needs.
Do not forget that without a good diet, intensity, patience, and dedication constants, not even the best workout in the world will bring results.