Learn about the best exercises to do every day and improve your condition. Exercises very effective to do at home, without training material.
With the days and being quite populated, there are days that we could not go to the gym, but this does not mean that you have to stay without training.
By only using the weight of our body, it is possible to perform a complete workout and to spend the necessary calories, in order to improve our physical condition, whether it be at a physiological level, as-level morphological.
Then we present a set of exercises to do every day at home, without the need for any gym equipment to do a thorough work, to work all the muscles of your body.
Are initially displayed some mobility exercises, as a way to heating and development of the capacity to move a certain area of the body for a large range of motion. Subsequently, we present exercises to work the muscle endurance and, finally, 3 cardio workouts to improve your condition cardiorespiratory. And all this using only the weight of your body.
EXERCISES TO DO EVERY DAY: MOBILITY
Mobility is considered by many experts the primary requirement for the correct execution of the exercises and as a way to prevent injury.
All parts of our body have a natural limit of the movement that serves as a mechanism against injuries of our joints.
However, the practice of sport inadequate, prolonged sitting, or certain daily activities that are inappropriate, can lead to a considerable decrease in range of motion. The decrease of mobility of a joint can lead to an increase of stress on the joints surrounding and, consequently, to injury.
In this way, we found it necessary to implement some basic exercises mobility as a way to start the training at home.
1. ELEVATION OF THE ARMS
– Running –
- Lie down belly up, with the arms along the trunk, bring the arms stretched above the head, up to the maximum range possible, taking into attention to your lower back area, not causing too much tension in that area;
- Back to bring the arms next to the torso and repeat the movement of the arms.
Note: you Can have your legs stretched out on the ground. However, if you feel some discomfort in your lower back when you take your arms above your head, you can flex the knees, supporting your feet on the ground.
This exercise is a way, gradually, to provide greater mobility in your shoulders.
2. POSITION OF CAT
– Running –
- Hands and knees flat on the floor, maintaining a natural posture. Keep your hands directly below your shoulders and your knees aligned with the hip;
- Inhale deeply and then exhale, pull the abdominal muscles gently back, toward your spine, and, at the same, time push the your zone chest toward the ceiling;
- Contract the glutes, gently, so as to provide a rotation of the hip, and tilt the head toward the chest to look at the ground between his knees;
- Inspire smoothly while return to the natural position.
3. SPIDER LUNGES
– Running –
- In the position of plank, with arms straight and hands and toes as the point of contact with the ground, move one foot to as close as possible to the outside of the hand of the same side;
- To reach this position you should feel a stretching of the back leg bent and the previous area of the leg that was stretched out, or slightly bent;
- Go back to the position of the plank and do the same with the opposite leg.
Note: Fantastic movement to work the mobility of the hip.
EXERCISES TO DO EVERY DAY: MUSCLE ENDURANCE
Perform exercises with body weight is a excellent choice if you are able to see the results in physical terms, since strength gains, muscle gains, more income in the cardiovascular and fat burning.
When you use your own weight is the challenge, regardless of what your level athletic. The possibilities are endless, and you can add repetitions extra, breaks more short, change the speed of execution, and many other options to make the exercises more challenging.
Then we leave a list of exercises that will work your whole body and can choose to do each exercise the number of repetitions and sets that we recommend, or turn the exercises in the circuit and do a series of each, with minimal rest in between exercise until you complete 3 sets of the circuit.
– Running –
- Put your feet to the width of the shoulders;
- The movement begins by pushing the hips back, while at the same time begin to bend your knees;
- Tilt the trunk slightly forward, until your thighs are parallel to the floor;
- Keep the spine straight during the entire movement, with your chest lifted;
- Return to the starting position to count a repetition.
Note: The 1st progression to add when the exercise of the squat becomes easier, is to add jump in the ascendant phase. The phase of return to the ground should be made smooth.
To the extent that you feel the need to challenge a bit more, start adding offsets front and/or side to your back squats with jumping to a caloric expenditure greater.
– Running –
- One foot in front of the other, to the width of the hips, hands resting on the waist;
- Download the body to the ground, flexing the knees until they form 90 degree angles;
- The trunk must be upright and as straight as possible;
- This position, back up, returning to starting position, completing one repetition.
Note: In order to increase more the heart rate can do lunges alternating with steps in front, or behind.
As the progression to do power lunges, or lunges with jump, alternating the legs in the phase plane and landing as smoothly as possible.
– Running –
- In the position of plank, with arms straight and aligned with your chest, open in a position where your elbows fold up to approximately 90 degrees;
- The elbows must be flexed facing out – the details of the position of the hands and the movement of the elbows are important, because if both are closed the main force goes to the triceps, which prevents more exercise;
- The body must rely now only on the hands and toes, keeping a right position;
- The exercise begins with a flexion of the elbow until the chest reaches the two fingers from the floor (remember that breadth is important in all exercises) and return to the initial position with the extension arm, keeping the trunk steady, without letting the hip drop.
Note: If you have difficulty in completing the exercise with straight legs, place your knees on the floor so as to facilitate the execution.
In addition to the pectoral muscles, the movement of flexion works the shoulders, triceps, abdomen, muscles of back and buttocks.
4. BOARD CLASSIC
– Running –
- Lie down on your stomach, stretch your legs, bend your arms at a 90-degree angle (to get more comfortable, you can join hands);
- From head to toe, the body should form a straight line;
- Place the elbows below the shoulders, keep the hips stopping and the low back flat, as if he were leaning against a wall.
Note: This movement is called plank classic. With large involvement of almost all muscles of our body, its main function is to strengthen the muscles of the core (abdominals, lumbar region and the muscles of the hip).
As variations of the plank classic can stretch your arms, take a walk in the ground, or even an arm, to a greater solicitation of the muscles of the core.
5. PLANK SIDE WITH THE ELBOW SUPPORTED, AND A BRAÇTHE EXTENDED
– Running –
- Lie down on your side with straight legs, one foot on the other;
- With the elbow below the shoulder, and the hand supported on the floor, lift the basin, making a straight line with the body and hold this position;
- The upper arm should be stretched towards the ceiling.
Note: With this type of board, it can work the external and internal muscles of the abdomen, with involvement of the buttocks and the muscles of the thigh.
If you have difficulty in completing the exercise with straight legs, bend the leg closer to the ground, leaning on the knee.
A progression to do can be lift the top leg or stretch the supporting arm.
6. BRIDGE FOR GLUTES
– Running –
- Lie down belly up, with your legs flexing and your feet well supported on the floor;
- Hands along the body to give more stability (when furthest from the body, more stability);
- Then, raise your hips from the floor, activating the glutes, and the muscles posterior thigh;
- Slowly coming back down to complete one repetition.
Note: This is an excellent exercise to strengthen the glutes, and the muscles posterior thigh.
A progression that you can do, when you feel more comfortable with the exercise, is to raise one of the legs of the ground. This causes increase the imbalance and the muscles of the leg supported on the floor have to do more force to lift the basin from the floor.
Repeat 15-20 times for 2 or 3 series.
EXERCISES TO DO EACH DAY: WORKOUT CARDIOVASCULAR
Cardiovascular training is also an important part of training and will enable it to increase its resistance to be able to do any activity for a longer period of time without tiring so much. In this sense, it is important to incorporate the 3 exercises that we present below in your training.
To get the best out of the exercises that we present, we recommend the following:
50s of the year, with 10s of rest in between each one, until you do a lap of the circuit. Repeat the circuit 3 times, with a rest between each round 1 min. To the extent that if it is sense-able, increase the number of rounds of the circuit or the time duration of each exercise.
- JUMPING JACKS
– Running –
- On foot, with the arms along the trunk, back straight and legs together;
- Then, jump up and away from the legs, at the same time that the arms rise, straight, above the head;
- When you jump again, you must join the legs and bring the arms next to the body, returning to starting position, counting as one repetition.
Note: ground contact must be as short as possible so that there is fluidity in the movement and, therefore, increase in the heart rate.
When this exercise if you begin to make it simple, you should add a jump to the air movement, namely, the jump must move away from the legs and bring the arms above the head and, when landing, you should already be in the initial position of the movement, with your legs together and arms beside the trunk.
- SKI HOPS
– Running –
- Standing with feet slightly apart, crouch slightly and lean the trunk to the front, as if you were performing a squat with little range, to be able to provide the impetus for a lateral jump;
- Then, jump to the left or right and barely touches the ground, re-flex the trunk and the knees to absorb the impact and earn the push to return to the site of the first hop;
- The arms follow the movement slightly flexed as if you were skiing, to make the movement more natural and fluid.
Note: you Must perform this exercise as dynamically as possible, to request a significant increase in your heart rate.
Start by performing offset side shorter and depending on is gaining more cardiorespiratory fitness, you should increase the distance of the jumps.
- MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS
– Running –
- The start position of the surfboard, with your arms completely stretched. The body should form a straight line from the ankles to the shoulders;
- Contract the abdominals, and pull a knee toward chest, while keeping your body as aligned as possible and the arms stretched;
- Alternate knees, taking one to the back and the other to the front, at the same time. Repeat the exercise, alternating always the knees.
Note: To add variations, you can choose to bring your knees to your elbows opposite, or pull your knee to the side of your body.
Note that the foot and the knee of the leg that is pulled to the chest should not touch the ground when you go to the front.
We believe that by doing these exercises every day will provide an improvement in their physical condition, without the need to leave the house or have any cost with training apparatus.
The selection of muscle endurance exercises was designed to work all the muscles, all the days, in which the overhead is not as great as if you were using any machine/device in a gym, so being able to do these exercises on a daily basis.
A simple way to understand why there is this problem is to think about the times that you sit down and rise by day, and the next day back to do the same, and it’s muscle pain, because you are using your body weight.
Our body is one of the best tools to use in the training, whether a person is sedentary, whether you are an athlete well-trained.
Do not forget that without a good diet, intensity, patience, and dedication constants, not even the best workout in the world will bring results.