To have a flat stomach or a six pack is necessary to meet a set of factors that will get to know now. Try these exercises for a belly set.
The exercises for the belly should be varied and should cover the various muscles of the abdominal area to achieve a maximum setting.
It is of utmost importance that the abdominal is a muscle that is strengthened, not only for aesthetic but mostly for health reasons, since it protects the internal organs of the belly area, and promotes an upright posture, and working together with the spinal column.
4 EXERCISES FOR THE BELLY
There are a variety of exercises for the stomach, being the main goal to work all zones in order to have a reinforcement symmetrical and uniform in the abdominal.
There are several theories to achieve a belly set, however, it is very important to isolate each of the muscle groups to be able to enhance their growth, have a workout plan well-structured and encompassing all muscle groups, and, finally, and so important how many of the previous points, a balanced diet.
1. REVERSE CRUNCH WITH THE LEGS FLEXING AT THE BANK
– Running –
- Lying on his back on the bank declined with the trunk up, backed up, put the arms to the back of the head and at the top of the bank;
- Lift your legs up and in towards the head flectindo completely to the hips;
- Continue to raise knees toward shoulders and raising the buttock of the bank;
- And return to starting position and repeat the movement.
2. LATERAL ROTATION OF THE TRUNK SITTING – TWIST
- In a sitting position on the floor with the arms to the front of the trunk semi-flexed, and hands together, bent slightly at the knees and keep the feet supported (to increase the difficulty you can extend the legs and get the support of the feet, leaving only the butt on the ground;
- Lean the torso back slightly, keeping a good posture, bring your arms to the left side making rotation of the trunk;
- Return to the starting position and repeat the movement to the right side.
3. ABDOMINAL WITH FITNESS BALL
- Lying supporting only the lumbar area on top of the fitness ball, feet flat on the floor at shoulder width, knees flexed, your arms should be kept beside the body or crossed over the chest, to avoid the effort of the neck in this exercise;
- Climb up the trunk, keeping the neck slightly away from the chin, but without hyperextension, holding it in the same position throughout the movement;
- The arms accompany the movement, climb up until you feel you are contracting the abdomen and then down again and repeat the movement;
- The lower back should always remain in contact with the ball.
4. ABDOMINAL WHEEL (POWER WHEEL ROLL)
- Knees flat on the mattress, grab the wheel with your hands aligned with your shoulders, or a barbell with disks or two dumbbells;
- Go moving the wheel to the front at the same time that’s going down the body as a whole, to a horizontal position always parallel to the ground.;
- Go back to resume the starting position and repeat.
These are just a few suggestions of exercises for the belly that request the whole structure of the abdomen, and can be intensified with the use of external loads, increasing the cadence, or isometry.
ABDOMINAL AND LOCALIZED FAT
It is also important to clarify that, to have an abdominal set, the percentage of fat may not be high because otherwise “hide” the muscles and so is essential to a good diet and a workout plan that is structured that will make you lose fat.
The exercises for the belly by itself, will not make you “win” abdominals.
THE ABDOMINAL MUSCLE
The abdominal muscles are a body region that has a role dynamic and flexible, serving as protection for the majority of the organs of the digestive system and part of the urinary system and genital.
The upper boundary is formed by the diaphragm muscle and the lower limit is formed by the muscles lifter of the anus and isquiococcígeo, the constituents of the pelvic floor.
The main abdominal muscles are:
- The rectus abdominis
- Great oblique abdominal
- Small oblique abdominal
- The transverse abdominal
The abdominal muscles have to rest just as all of the other, until, because, when they are constantly being recruited on daily tasks, the lack of rest will hinder your development and functions stabilizing the trunk.
It is undoubtedly important to the quality of the technical execution, to work really the muscles of the abdomen and does not create lesions in the spine, or too much pressure on the neck.
The abdominal must contract and not be prompted by the efforts of the trunk.
STRENGTHENING OF THE LUMBAR
While the lumbar spine is weakened, it can harm the development of the abdominal, as well as being overloaded during exercise or even at movements of the day-to-day.
It is important to develop this muscles to prevent future injuries and be able to develop the abdominal.
The choice of exercises must always be individual, however, the overall level is crucial to the achievement of the exercises covering the different areas of the abdomen.
The achievement of doing abdominal exercises with weights, aim for a workout of lower reps and heavier load.