To develop the abdominal wall is essential to choose the exercises right. Here are abdominal exercises effective and feel the differences.
One of the main objectives, and one of the muscle groups most desired to see, well-defined, they are without doubt the abdominal muscles. Contrary to popular wisdom, to have visible is not enough to do exercises for the abdominal muscles, because when you work on them will be working the muscle mass in yes, but, if you do not have the proper care with the diet (or in this case, caloric restriction), will continue to have a layer of fat to cover them. Perform abdominal exercises effective will play a crucial role in the achievement of its objectives.
The phrase that best characterizes the success to have a good abdominals is the following: the abdominal muscles are made in gym and revealed in the kitchen.
Is already followed with some exercises to strengthen your core, exercises these demonstrated to be most effective at the level of recruitment of muscle fibers, all working portions of the same.
ABDOMINAL EXERCISES EFFECTIVE: 5 OPTIONS TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT
- ABDOMINAL CRUNCH ON THE BALL SWITZERLAND
– RUNNING –
This is one of the most famous exercises of the abdominal, which can all be done way more stable on the ground. We propose here the its running in ball switzerland to increase the degree of instability and therefore the recruitment of muscle fibers and improve balance.
- Sit on the ball, supporting the lumbar about the same, with the knees bent and the feet flat on the floor, lined up by the hip;
- Support each hand on the corresponding side of the head, without pressure, or interlacing the fingers;
- Push the lower back against the ball and tighten the abdominals;
- Gently tilt the chin, keeping a few inches between this and the chest;
- Raise the trunk, keeping the lower back is always well supported on the ball;
- Hold the position at the top of the effort and then slowly take the shoulders returning to starting position.
Sets/reps: 3 sets of 15 to 20 reps.
2. LEG RAISES
This exercise gives a special emphasis on the lower portion of the rectus abdominis, the so-called “lower abdominals”.
– Running –
- Lie down on the floor and stretch your arms to the sides, with the palms down;
- Make sure that the head, legs, and buttocks are in contact with the ground;
- Contract the abdominal muscles, and push with your hands down;
- Slowly, raise both legs to form a 90-degree angle, keeping them together and well stretched;
- Re-download again the legs as much as you can, without putting them on the floor;
- Slowly, repeat the movement.
Sets/reps: 3 sets of 12 to 15 repetitions.
– Running –
- Lie on your back with your knees to the level of the chest and with the arms on the floor leaning on the body;
- Switch the extension of the legs, extending a leg to get right and while it collects a leg to begin to extend the other;
- Continue to repeat the process, as if you were riding your bike, until you do the reps as needed (3 sets of 20 reps, 10 for each side);
- Hold the abdominal muscles firmly in place throughout the movement to minimize the probability of experiencing low-back pain.
This classic is essential in strengthening the core, working the internal part of the same, called the transverse abdominal. This portion of the abdominals, is key to the prevention of injury, being responsible for the protection of the column, keeping the same free from injuries such as hernias. Despite being an apparently simple exercise, it is essential to put it in a list of abdominal exercises effective.
– RUNNING –
- Lying face down, with elbows supported on the ground, lift the body from the ground and support the weight of the body on the arms and on the feet.
- To be able to keep still in this position it is important to contract the abdominal.
5. AB WHEEL ROLL OUT
This exercise requires good body awareness on the part of the performer. Should be performed by practitioners with some strengthening prior of the abdominal and lumbar spine, since it is a exercise challenger to the same.
– Running –
- Knees flat on the mattress, grab with your hands aligned with your shoulders to the wheel, or a barbell with disks or two dumbbells;
- Go moving the wheel to the front at the same time that’s going down the body as a whole, to a horizontal position always parallel to the ground;
- Go back to resume the starting position and repeat. Contract the abdominals throughout the movement.
To have a good core cannot be confined to the traditional “crunches”, but yes to a good routine of abdominal exercises effective in improving the work of each of the portions of your muscles. It was also seen that in order for your abdominals to be visible, the percentage of fat mass must be at a level that allow them to appear, because nothing will be worth your efforts in sessions of crunches, if you continued with the body fat covering your abdominal wall.