Want to tone your arms and is out of ideas? Focus on these exercises with trx for arms and leave this tool will surprise you.
To tone up your arms, you have many options, from dumbbells and body weight, cables and bands. One of the latest tools and the most complete in regards to the training functional is without a doubt the trx, it is an excellent tool for working the whole body and at any level of difficulty, suitable for any physical condition.
The exercises with TRX for arms involve larger muscle groups, as is the case of the back and chest, so that there can be a harmonious development of the trunk.
EXERCISES WITH TRX FOR ARMS: 6 OPTIONS TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT
– Execution –
- Place your feet shoulder width apart and grasp the handles with the palm of the hand facing down.
- Lean to the front so that it is on the diagonal, and bend your elbows lowering your chest until it is in line with the hands and the elbow at an angle of about 90°.
- Then extension of elbows, feeling that the strength comes from your chest and your triceps back to the initial position. Good exercise to start your workout exercises with trx for arms. Do 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
- ROW UNILATERAL
– Running –
It is an exercise key to good posture, and should always be run with the back well straight, and the abdominal muscles well contracted so that it does not let drooping over the bowl.
- Grab a handle, lean back until the weight of your body is on your heels, with the trunk on the diagonal and arm stretched out. The other arm may be behind the back.
- Pull the stem until it touch the hand, bending your elbow and squeezing your shoulder blades at the top of the movement.
- Return to starting position, sliding down the trunk in a controlled way. Do 3 sets of 15 repetitions for each side and repeat then for the other arm.
– Running –
- Place the handles of the trx short, sit directly below them and grab each one. Position the legs in position L.
- Pull your chest to your hands keeping your legs straight, feeling the strength comes from your biceps and back.
- Download the trunk to the starting position slowly and controlled leaving the arms make an extension almost complete, but without letting the same to relax at the end of the movement. Being an exercise with a degree of high difficulty, perform less repetitions: 3 sets of 10.
- FLIGHTS IN Y
– Running –
- Put yourself in the same position that the paddle (exercise 2), but grabbing on to both handles.
- With the arms nearly extended, and perform a movement of opening to the back and up, pulling the torso forward and keeping your arms almost straight, towards the end of the movement that the shoulder blades come together.
- Return in a controlled manner to the starting position, leaving the law of gravity operate and keeping the trx always under tension, never relaxing, neither at the beginning nor at the end of the movement. Do 3 sets of 10.
- TRICEP EXTENSION
– Running –
- Grasp the handles of the trx and place the palms of the hands face down, and the same pointing to the front with stretched arms.
- Assuming a position of the plank on the diagonal with the arms to the front and keeping the abdominal muscles well contracted, bend your elbows until they are at an angle of about 90 ° and return to starting position.
- The more to the back to reach the feet, the more difficult becomes the implementation of the exercise. Do 3 sets of 10.
- BICEP CURL
– Running –
- In a position contrary to the previous one (from the front to the trx), grab the handles with your hands facing up and arms straight.
- Putting the body on the diagonal, bend the elbows until the hands reach the forehead.
- Attention to the elbow if to keep in high position, and never go next to the trunk (a fact that will distinguish this movement of the paddle).
- It may hinder the level of exercise, getting the feet more to the front. Never leave the basin drooping over, keeping the trunk always well aligned. Do 3 sets of 10.
Were you presented here some exercises with the TRX for arms, exercises which hopefully will allow you to gain strength in the trunk and assist in the process of toning muscle. Take advantage of this excellent tool to do a complete workout, working harmoniously throughout your entire body, at the same time that improves the stability and body composition.
Ask a professional so that this can fix their implementation, and ensuring that uses this tool safely and without any risk of injury